IAF attack on JeM terror camps in PoK: On February 15, the air strikes were presented as a retaliatory response to the Pulwama attack. It was cleared by the government.
At 3:30am of Feb twenty six, twelve days once the Pulwama attack of day that claimed the lives of around forty CRPF jawans, the Indian Air Force meted out associate degree air strike on the camps of terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), UN agency had claimed responsibility of the attack on the CRPF convoy.
Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale same, “Credible intelligence was received that Jaish-e-Mohammed was trying another suicide terror attack in varied components of the country and fidayeen jihadis were being trained for this purpose.”
On the opposite hand, Imran Khan’s party West Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf same, “We realise it’s election year, and a desperation across the border. reality of the matter is, Indian jets were forced to retreat hurriedly by West Pakistan army patrols and drop fuel, that in their scramble they thought was a bomb.”
The air strikes, however, were meted out in a very meticulous manner. Here’s a timeline of the events leading up to the Indian Air Force strikes on the FTO terror camps across LoC:
On Feb fifteen at 9:30am, the Indian Air Force Chief SB Dhanoa given air strike as a vindicatory response to the Pulwama attack. it absolutely was then cleared by the govt..
From Feb sixteen to twenty, the IAF and also the Indian Army conducted associate degree mobile police investigation on the LoC with Heron drones.
- From Feb twenty to twenty two, IAF and intelligence agencies player up a map of potential sites to strike.
- On Feb twenty one, National Security Agency Doval was given with the target choices for the air strike.
- On day, IAF’s one Squadron Tigers and 7 Squadron Battle Axes were activated for the mission.
- On day, 2 Mirage squadrons designate twelve jets for the mission.
- On Feb twenty four, trial runs were conducted over central Asian country.
- On Feb twenty six, operation conducted at 3:30 am. National Security Agency Doval briefed Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the strikes.
As things heat up, authorities from either side of the border have started a war of words. Union Minister Sushma Swaraj has referred to as a gathering of all Opposition leaders at Jawahar Bhawan (MEA) to transient them on India’s air strikes at 5:00pm these days.